Java applications

Thomas Beckett Thomas.Beckett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:57:11 CDT 2004

there is no standard package to install due to the licence. It is very
simple to make one though - just follow the instructions heer:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/faq/helpcenterfaq.2004-09-16.3469703387/view?searchterm=java

the pre-pacaged packages that are mentinoed are no logner available,
so its a case of downloading the SDK and using teh Java On Debian
guide to install it. The advantage of this is that you can get teh 1.5
SDK installed.

Tom