One item for Warty, maybe..

George Farris george at gmsys.com
Sun Oct 10 00:43:38 CDT 2004

Just wondering if the following would be possible.  I don't know
Nautilus innards at all but I think this one small thing would be a
large step forward for Warty.

Stick a CD or DVD in the drive.
Right click the device in Computer/Disks and click "Copy CD/DVD"

Use the Nautilus cd/dvd code or standard tools to copy the image to a
scratch area and the burn to new disk.

This could be a script or what ever but it would cover one large  issue
with Warty not having a default CD burner and possible ward off many
complaints.

Copying a disk is one thing that isn't straight out of the box doable.

Cheers

--
George Farris <george at gmsys.com>