crafty

Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy jeld at bnl.gov
Wed Oct 6 15:31:11 CDT 2004

I was wondering if it would be possibly for crafty and crafty-book
packages to make their way into universal. xboard, eboard and
gnome-chess packages refer to crafty as a suggested install. Other more
obscure chess engines such as sjeng and phalanx are already in the
universal, but for some reason crafty is not. I have built it myself
from debian repository, but I think it might be a good idea for it to be
in universal since other packages make references to it.