Pressed PowerPC and AMD64 CDs Available

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Thu Oct 7 16:46:38 CDT 2004

Greetings,

Due to popular demand, Canonical will be printing up a number of
PowerPC and AMD64 CDs and will be happy to send these out to
people. Unlike the i386 CDs, these will only include install CDs and
not the Live CDs.

To order these CDs, you can add these to your original request in
shipit by logging in with the email and password you used when signing
up for CDs the first time. You do *not* need make a new order. We'll
send these all in one box to you. If you did not request CDs at all,
you should go ahead and create a new account.

You can do everything you need to do here:

  http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org

If you've forgotten your password, there is now a link to have the
software generate a new one for you and mail it to your email address.

Let me know if there are any questions or problems.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill