GNOME bittorrent downloader

Martin Alderson martinalderson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 01:10:46 CST 2004

No no no no. It's a stupid feature. It doesn't block anything - the
RIAA or MPAA could use a cable modem and noone would know about it.

The best way to avoid getting caught is to not download illegal
material and share it with others. Nothing else will protect you,
apart from anonymous proxying which reduces performace badly
(bandwidth is halved every hop).