apt authentication packages

Michael Vogt michael.vogt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 26 11:09:37 CST 2004

Dear Friends,

I put i386 packages of apt with the authentication code enabled at
people.ubuntulinux.org. Testing is very welcome, please add the
following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

"deb http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mvo/apt-authentication/ ./"

The package includes the ubuntu archive default signing key. There is
also the "apt-key" tool included to add more keys. Most tools that
depend on apt are rebuild against this version as well (aptitude,
synaptic, python-apt, gnome-apt, libapt-pkg-perl). If you miss a
package, please mail me, I will add it to this archive.

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ