again on livecd ;)

Juan Jesus Ojeda Croissier juanjesus.ojeda at hispalinux.es
Fri Nov 26 08:36:28 CST 2004

Hi Koke ;)

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 21:30, Jorge Bernal wrote:
> I'm working on it. I have a CD wich boots, loads the kernel and gives you a
> shell. I have to choose a live-cd project (metadistros, knoppix, morphix) and
> adapt the init scripts if needed.

You know I can help you if you need. I was thinking a lot in the best
way to make that and I've some ideas.
I'm not expert on ppc, but I'm on Live system, so whatever you need...

> The main problem is that I have no time at all to do this. Maybe in 15 days I
> will have more free time and Ubuntu's Live-cd for ppc will rise in my
> priority list :)

Yeah, I understand perfectly, now I'm very busy, but I want start again
to improve the live systems (Metadistros and Morphix).

Will I see you in Marato?
We'll talk about this topic there.

Greetings

--