Security design flaw with "default" x-windows login behaviour

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:35:15 CST 2004

Anything that's related to a login is security related, even if it's
not serious (& this certainly isn't). It'll just leave an amateurish
after-taste if it happens to someone who's not familiar with the
"quirks" of OSS (i.e. the fact that GNU/Linux are essentially in a
state of perpetual change).

Eric.