Dropping support for Mozilla suite?

Sami Haahtinen ressu at ressukka.net
Fri Nov 19 17:30:18 CST 2004

Hubertus Hiden wrote:
> I'm using Mozilla only for 1 reason. When receiving an email containing
> a link I can simply middle-click on the link an the webpage gets opened
> in a seperate browser-tab. I really hate having multiple browser windows
> open....
>
> If I'd know how to accomplish this with TB/FF I'd switch immediately

Open FF, go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Tabbed browsing  and set
"Open links from other applications in" to "a new tab in the most recent
window". Open TB -> click a link -> have fun!

Ok, i admit, this is for FF 1.0, but there is a way to do the same thing
with 0.9 or 1.0PR too (I've used the wrapper trick, let me know if you
want details)

-- Sami