anacron

Thomas Hood jdthood at aglu.demon.nl
Mon Nov 15 13:19:09 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 16:38, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> I think Carlos was inferring that we need a common power-management
> events system.  Currently APM, PMU and ACPI both have their own events
> management, if you want something run when the laptop switches to
> battery power -- you need to write that something three times.

I, for one, would be happy to see canonical take the lead on
implementing a common power management event handling system for Debian.

There was some discussion about this on debian-devel a while ago:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=debian-devel&m=109320445714934&w=2
--
Thomas Hood <jdthood at aglu.demon.nl>