and so i put my perl books aside.....

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Mon Nov 15 02:46:09 CST 2004

hi,

so i made my mind up to finally write python....

...and wrote a little app to adjust the boot timeout value and the
default booted system...

i would like to roll it out to the masses, but as it is my first python
ride, i would like to have some enlighted snake goucho for a review,
since i'm messing with a important system file here (i'm sure it works
with any kind of ubuntu default menu.lst, but i have not tested it on
any heavy tweaked version).

finally a link:
http://www.grawert.net/software/startup-settings/

feel free to critizise a lot, since i want to become a good pythoneer !

;)

ciao
	oli

ps: python is really fast gui development (took me two evenings to write
this without any knowledge of the lang), ... you see this perl geezer
impressed !

--
got ubuntu ? --------------> GET UBUNTU !!!
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/