again on livecd ;)

Jorge Bernal koke at sindominio.net
Fri Nov 12 15:30:35 CST 2004

I'm working on it. I have a CD wich boots, loads the kernel and gives you a
shell. I have to choose a live-cd project (metadistros, knoppix, morphix) and
adapt the init scripts if needed.

The main problem is that I have no time at all to do this. Maybe in 15 days I
will have more free time and Ubuntu's Live-cd for ppc will rise in my
priority list :)

Cheers,
Koke

--
Jorge Bernal "Koke"
Personal:  koke at sindominio.net
Jabber:  koke at zgzjabber.ath.cx
Blog:  http://www.amedias.org/koke/

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes." - Edsger Dijkstra