Some quirks with hoary

Santiago Erquicia santiago_erquicia at
Wed Nov 10 17:31:17 CST 2004

This is a list of things I found in these days after updating to hoary.
Where is the best place to put all this information?  Should I post it
to this list or directly to bugzilla?

1.  The clock icon does not appear when you do "panel > add to panel" as
it used to.
2.  Theme preview doesn't work anymore.  Computer > Desktop > Theme
shows a gray image with a question symbol.
3.  Nautilus doesn't refresh the folder anymore.  I have installed
gamin.  Is there anything I need to do to activate it?  It doesn't show
up in the process list.