x-org lacks xtt module

Bastian Doetsch bastian.doetsch at gmx.de
Wed Nov 10 00:54:17 CST 2004

Hi all,

My X doesn't run anymore after having upgraded to x.org. It seems like X can't
load the xtt and fglrx modules. Dunno why it wants to load fglrx anyway, thought
these are the proprietary ati drivers. And these I uninstalled (removed packages
and afterwards the entry from /etc/modules after having installed x.org). Even
though I ran dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg the error persists.

More info at Bug #3573, where I added my xserver log.

Cheers,
Bastian (now back on the windows partion...)