subversion-tools in universe?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Tue Nov 9 20:24:09 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 08:13:09PM -0600, Martin Maney wrote:

> Actually, up front on the SeedManagement page it says "Proposals for
> adding new packages to the seeds should be sent to the ubuntu-devel
> mailing list."  The suggestion to add things directly to the various wiki
> pages are much more buried; they're also worded such that one might
> construe the intent to be to discuss outright additions here, and other
> changes, whatever they might be, on the separate wiki pages.

Changes to the seed lists should be both added to the wiki pages (so that
they aren't forgotten), and mentioned here (so that they can be discussed).
How we should combine those two needs into a coherent process has not yet
been established.

I suppose we could subscribe those pages such that changes are automagically
mailed to ubuntu-devel, or some such.

--
 - mdz