Seed proposal: add ndiswrapper-utils to Ship

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Tue Dec 28 16:03:13 CST 2004

Recently I installed Ubuntu for a friend, who was using a Microsoft USB
wireless adapter.  While none of the native drivers in Warty could drive
this device, ndiswrapper seems to work like magic.  However, in order to get
it working, I had to download ndiswrapper-utils onto a floppy on another
machine and copy it over.  Apart from that, it was trivial to get it
working.

Any objections to adding ndiswrapper-utils to Ship?

--
 - mdz