Linux competition

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski kewlopi at wp.pl
Mon Dec 27 10:09:08 CST 2004

  First, I'd like to say: thank you! I've just got a bunch of Ubuntu
4.10   CD's. I've give them away to all my friends who are intrested in
Linux, or use Linux but are unfamilar with Ubuntu. But still, I have few
CD's left. So, I figured out, I'll do a competition among our users (I'm
head developer in a comapny, that owns large LAN in my city), with
Ubuntu CD's as a prices (plus, I'll sponsor one month of connection free
of charge for a winner;-). It's not a big thing, but our users like
competitons with small prices: we had ,,name our main router''
competition, make a background competition, we could have ,,Linux
knowledge competition'' too.

  I hope it will atract some young minds to Linux and Open Source,
spread some informations about Ubuntu & get some users, too. I'd like to
ask you guys, do you have an idea for a 3 good (smart, but not so
hard;-) questions, that could be asked? We'll take 3 (me and our
sysadmin;-) and leave 3 for you.