morning thoughts on firewall

Dag Rune Sneeggen contactus at dudcore.net
Thu Dec 23 18:22:23 CST 2004

I've found guarddog to be a brilliant and mature software firewall.
It's an IPTables front end, with excellent user-friendliness.
Manually setting up your firewall is the best way for an experienced user, but newbies still like to
have a point 'n click option. Of which I feel that Guarddog is at a level of its own.
Try it out!

I feel it could be included with the Install CD. Easily!

Cheers and merry christmas!
--
Dag Rune Sneeggen
Romolslia 23B

dudcore Inc. (http://www.dudcore.net | contactus at dudcore.net)
Lovely hosting for elite and not so elite people!
Free FTP download mirrors for everyone! (http://mirror.dudcore.net)

/ I tell ya, dudcore Inc. is good to us \
\ cows!                                 /
         \   ^__^
                 ||----w |
                 ||     ||