morning thoughts on firewall

Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy nigde at mitechki.net
Wed Dec 22 11:40:55 CST 2004

I have just recompiled and installed debian package for firestarter.
Firestarter is a GNOME GUI and an init.d script to configure and start a
rather simple firewall protection. The default wizard is fairly newbie
friendly, the default rule set seems secure enough. It also supports
QoS. Seems like this could be a valuable addition to the base.