New mailing list/section of website proposal for Unsupported Software

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Sat Dec 18 09:57:54 CST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 12:19:49PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I think they would too, but where is that "somewhere"? If there was a
> bugzilla for universe/multiverse then patches could be attached to bug
> reports.

The main problem with using Bugzilla for universe is that the interface
gets totally unusable when you add 10000 packages to it. I don't know
what the right answer is here (other than waiting until the new bug
tracking system is available).

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]