Is there a Hoary mailing list for reporting bugs/discussing problems? (was New mailing list/section...)

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmx.net
Fri Dec 17 12:17:17 CST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:03:27 -0500, Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm nowhere near to being a developer but I do want to at least
> participate by complaining and, through complaining point out
> problems. I just feel like I'm in the wrong forum here since my
> feeling of it is that "developer" means technical solutions and code
> discussion rather than "higher order" problems & possible solutions
> (since I don't know diddly about anacron, python, etc. and don't
> really have any desire to know more than I need to have a functioning
> computer).
>
> Eric.

Python is very important to Ubuntu... also it is something that everybody could learn, everybody, you don't need Computer Science, the way I see it the only thing needed is the will to learn (plus reading and writing skills and some elementary math).
Take a look at:
http://hetland.org/python/instant-hacking.php
it is easy reading stuff...

--