What packages should we test?

Michael Vogt michael.vogt at canonical.com
Thu Dec 16 05:46:18 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 05:52:31PM +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
> On wo, 2004-12-15 at 08:08 -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> This might be a detail, but is it me, or is the upgrade-notifier icon
> very small compared to the other panel icons.

Can you possibly send me a (private) email with a screenshot so that I
get a idea what it looks like for you?

> Also, the icon stayed there for a loooong time, but this seems to have
> been fixed a day or so ago, kudos!

It should detect any state changes (update/install/remove) within 5
minutes (at most). If you see different behaviour, please let me
know.

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ