Ubuntu blues

Gordon Ingram ggi at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 13 10:51:53 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 08:44 -0500, nuopus wrote:
> LOL ya. But no need to count exact numbers when saying YES will
> download over 100 and NO will download only around 10 or so when you
> upgrade.
>
> We have a new bunch of students coming in and we will test it some more
> then file a bug report.

Perhaps an obvious question, but did you uncomment the repository for
the warty-security packages as well as the one for warty-updates when
you performed the post-install upgrade? The warty-updates repository has
seen only a handful of uploads, but there has been a significantly
greater number of security fixes - including upgrades to the kernel and
X, which certainly accounts for more than ten packages.