graphical configuration tools

Jonathan Schemoul jonathan.schemoul at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:12:01 CST 2004

Hi,
For the wifi configuration app, I think that there is one that could
be great to improve and use in Ubuntu : Wifi Radar (can be found at
http://www.bitbuilder.com/wifi_radar/ )

And for the samba conf, why not use something like in mandrake and
windows... (right click on a folder and share it via samba...) ?

Cordially,
Jonathan Schemoul