Ubuntu blues

nuopus dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Thu Dec 9 23:53:40 CST 2004

Martin Alderson Wrote:
> For gods sake, it's not a damn religion. It's an operating system - a
> means to an end.
>
> Morales should not be 'opensource software for desktop'. It should be
> things like violence, racism, equality etc etc etc.
>
> Children will 'grow up' and learn about this stuff in their own time.
> Just teach them what they need to know and the stuff they need for
> later life, not give them a crash course on why the GPL is far suprior
> to MIT licensing.

Morale
The moral condition, or the condition in other respects, so
far as it is affected by, or dependent upon, moral
considerations, such as zeal, spirit, hope, and confidence;
mental state, as of a body of men, an army, and the like.

By the ENGLISH definition of MORALE or MORALES is correct when dealing
with a philosophy in software such as open source. If you need the
definition of philosophy too then ask. I know how to use a dictionary.
Open Source is also a philosophy is software distribution and design.

--
nuopus