Quick brainstorming (long)

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Thu Dec 9 12:37:23 CST 2004

This is basically what Apple does. Everything is accessible simply with
a single click. Usually by having item in the main menu. The right click
contextual menu (which is present in almost all cases) is simply a short
cut to specific well used tasks relating to specific on screen elements.

This way one button is all that is needed, and more than one button
makes things much faster.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi at larvalstage.net>
Feedback Plus, Inc.