Creating audio CDs in Hoary.

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at
Tue Dec 7 02:44:17 CST 2004

<quote who="Lex Hider">

> (1) Do nothing.
> (2) Include k3b in desktop seed.
> (3) Include a gtk/gnome app that will create audio CDs.

With regards to point 3 (which is really the only viable option), it would
be great if we had Coaster packages to test now that it is in more active
development. It will probably won't make it into the Desktop seed for Hoary,
but at least we could try it from universe and test it for future use.

- Jeff

-- 2005: Canberra, Australia
      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam