Adding word to spell dictionary bug in evolution.

Brian Puccio brian at brianpuccio.net
Mon Dec 6 19:27:13 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 12:01 +1100, Lex Hider wrote:
> can anyone confirm a bug I'm experiencing. Compose a mail in evolution
> with a word not in dictionary [e.g. Ubuntu] and try to add it to
> dictionary. Right-click add-to-dict causes an evolution crash.
> Right-click check-spelling and then adding to dictionary causes all of
> gnome to lock up and so I have to drop back to console and kill
> evolution for things to work OK again.

I just tested this out with your email.  I went to reply to list,
"Ubuntu" came up as not in the dictionary, I right clicked it and added
it and my computer didn't skip a beat.  I also added another word in
another email I'm writing now to a friend with your second method and I
have no problems there either.

(Running warty, FWIW)