hoary iso images

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Sat Dec 4 05:50:03 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 07:11:58PM -0600, Santiago Erquicia wrote:
> I want to install hoary because I think my install has too many weird
> problems because of a weird warty install.
>
> Where can I get a hoary iso?  Which one is known to install?

I'd recommend Array CD 1; links posted to this mailing list a few weeks
back. Images since then have been somewhat unstable due to a variety of
issues, primarily the udev/hotplug switch, new kernels, and new parted.

Array CD 2 is rather late in arriving, which is mainly my fault. I hope
to release it early in the Mataró conference.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]