Package Update for Ubuntu

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Wed Aug 31 01:54:31 UTC 2022

To which SSL issues are you referring, in which Ubuntu releases?

There is a fix in the works for the SSL EOF client issues, if you have a
specific CVE or information you need to link here please. CVEs are
typically patched by the Security Team without any change to the actual
version of the program installed, and instead relying on nitpicked fixes.

Thomas