Why is LibreOffice Startcenter hidden from Gnome?

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 11 19:44:56 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-11 20:17, Coburn Ingram wrote:
> I looked at the issue you referenced.
>
> It seems to me this is a simple confusion of terms.

I don't think so. Both Jeremy and Olivier know how it works. The
discussion they had on the bug report was focused on the fact that quite
a few LibreOffice launchers were displayed if you opened "Show
Applications". But they may have overlooked the fact that the mechanism
used for hiding icons from "Show Applications" has the side effect to
prevent you from the option to add such an icon to "Favorites" in the dock.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj