Kickstart how to detect disks 20.04 LTS

Ko Ko Ye` kokoye2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:38:27 UTC 2021

Thank you - however this does not seem to be true.   I am a long time
CentOS user - and this document seems good for CentOS.
- noted
However- just something like "editors" that are supposed to be available it
says Vi.   It is not available on Ubunutu duing install only nano.
- ithink tiny vim and nano is included.

However - looks like blockdev is available and will tell me the size. That
will work. Perfect.

--

with regards *Ko Ko Ye`*

+95 97989 22022