general user here with a feature request

ircsurfer ircsurfer at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:01:40 UTC 2020

Hey devs. I'm a general user of Ubuntu Desktop and I'd like to see the ability to scroll through the open windows with a mouse (I've got an external mouse with a scroll wheel) in the favorites column on the main desktop. I know it's getting late in the development cycle of 20.04 but maybe a future release could this. The XFCE desktop has this feature and I'd love to see this implemented in our gnome desktop. Thanks!

Charlie