default algorithm in package zram-config 0.5

Mitch 74 mitch074 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:40:40 UTC 2020

I know about the setting, that's why I mentioned changing the default -
lzo is a wee bit outdated now, while lz4 is built into the kernel now so
there's little chance of it not working out of the box. Moreover it's
not about changing the default in zram, only in the package zram-config
(i.e. when setting it up).