A couple of comments about Ubuntu 20.04 (impressions after installation and upgrade attempt)

Haug Bürger habu at posteo.de
Mon Jul 13 08:05:06 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksey,

if you look at the source of the installer, there isn't much progress.
The major thing that changed is that they seem to force ZFS on you. I
couldn't find any discussion on how to improve the installer. That feeds
my impression that Ubuntu doesn't care to improve it. All I heard is
that everything is fine as it is.

If you are able to start a discussion, I'm happy to help.

Good luck
	Haug