State of libeigen3-dev in Ubuntu Focal

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Tue Feb 25 20:48:14 UTC 2020

Yeah, I doubt Debian upstream would care as they're not about to commit to
an LTS— they can just wait for Eigen 3.4. :)

I have some familiarity with backporting and general dsc/deb preparation
but am by no means an expert. I'll take a quick look and see if it's
something I can sort out.

As far as launchpad engagement, it looks like this would be the page for
that, but the bugtracker isn't active on it:
https://launchpad.net/debian/+source/eigen3

The Debian Science contact on Launchpad is listed as Graham Inggs, who has
a bunch of active PPAs, so I guess that's who I will pursue:
https://launchpad.net/~ginggs

Thanks!