MongoDB incorrectly upgraded - Help needed

Rolando Ravelo rolandor at alexhanna.com
Fri Oct 11 21:56:52 UTC 2019

Hi guys,

I have 7 servers running Ubuntu 16.08 and Unifi Video.
In a routine of maintenance, I received an error message about Public Key does not valid.
I searched over internet and found a new public key, ran it and downloaded a new repo of MongoDb:

            echo "deb http://repo.mongodb.org/apt/ubuntu xenial/mongodb-org/3.4 multiverse" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mongodb-org-3.4.list

I did not noticed that I was installing a different version of MongoDb. After finished on two servers, I tried to connect to Mongo Shell and I cannot do it.
Previous MongoDb allowed me to recover user's passwords for Unifi Video because is my daily basis for me.

My Question is: Can I restore my previous MongoDB (2.6.10) installation WITHOUT lost any data inside Unifi Video?

I appreciate so much any help.

very truly yours

Rolando Ravelo
Network System Administrator