ask for support packages for nfs-kernel-server

wangchenghao2123 at sina.com wangchenghao2123 at sina.com
Thu May 9 02:05:03 UTC 2019

Dear,

I'm trying to install the package nfs-kernel-server on my Ubuntu 10.04.

By the apt-get command, the following package are needed:
libgssglue1_0.1-4_i386.deb
libnfsidmap2_0.23-2_i386.deb
librpcsecgss3_0.19-2_i386.deb
portmap_6.0.0-1ubuntu2_i386.deb
nfs-common_1.2.0-4ubuntu4_i386.deb
nfs-kernel-server_1.2.0-4ubuntu4_i386.deb

I cannot found the exact version for libgssglue1, libnfsidmap2 and librpcsecgss3. (I think it's due to the expired support of the Ubuntu version.) I tried the closest version of these packages that I can find. But there are dependency problems.

I have spent a whole day trying to resolve it without success. Can you help to provide these pakcages? Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Chenghao WANG