anyone still use 'import-bug-from-debian'?

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 13 16:11:27 UTC 2019

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 13:42, Dan Streetman <dan.streetman at canonical.com> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, this hasn't been used by anyone in a long time,
> or at least only a small number of times.
>
> Can anyone who uses it let me know?

I used to use it, but last few times I have tried to do it, it either
failed to open the bug report, or it was incomplete - as in, it didn't
copy the body of the bug as it used to. At the time, I did not have
time to dig into the import-bug-from-debian code to fix it up.

I'd use it more, if it's known to work again.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.