arrivederci

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Wed Feb 14 14:35:33 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I just wanna say goodbye.

I will stop (trying to) contribute to open source.

No more wiki writing, no more patches, no more bug reports.

No more (eventually) trying to get packages into distributions.

For me a sudden turn of events but I have had it with the treatment you
generally get on IRC.

Even as I was recently spending a lot of time helping out in Ubuntu
support, even getting appreciated (gasp) for it now and then.

So no hard feelings, I actually feel pretty light now.

Goodbye sometimes means "maybe we meet again" but I don't think it
should have that feeling to it.

Plenty of people are probably happy to see me go, whatever they think
"me" means.

So no "sayoonaraba, mata aimashoo", just "sayonara".

See ya.