No localization available for Thunderbird Lightning (open bug since early 2010!)

Rolando Gorgs rolando.gorgs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 04:13:29 UTC 2018

Hello everybody!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas.
As I don't see any progress regarding this topic for one month now - here
and on Launchpad - I assume that this mailing list was the wrong place to
ask. Would anyone please point me to the right go-to direction for
Thunderbird bugs or in general broken translations in Ubuntu? Thanks a lot
for your help!

Regards
Rolando Gorgs