[bionic] Ubuntu Dock tweak

Jordan Antônio jordanantonio_2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:58:27 UTC 2018

Hello, I would to suggest a thing.

The Ubuntu Dock, although practical, it doesn't have by default a tweak that could improve the productivity of the users: It doesn't minimize a program already opened when you click on his icon again.

After some research I found that when you run this command at the terminal, it unlocks this function:

gsettings set org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock click-action 'minimize'

I believe that could be better if this function was by default at the next Ubuntu releases.

Thank you for hearing :)