owncloud-client for 16.04 LTS

Thomas Ward teward at trekweb.org
Fri Sep 29 01:54:43 UTC 2017

I would strongly suggest that you download the owncloud client from their repositories on OpenSUSE’s servers - that is the fastest way to get an updated version.

Backporting that piece of software is a manual optional process and not done automatically.  Therefore, there are no plans to backport any given piece of software on the radar right now (and owncloud-client is in Universe so it’d be community-driven to backport it rather than just update the software directly).

*Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by accident.*