Chromium cant start after updating to 61.0.3163.79-0ubuntu0.14.04.1196

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 07:31:55 UTC 2017

On 22 September 2017 at 23:03, Jahnmariuz Haarslev <j.haarslev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I updated Chromium today in my Linux Mint 17.3. And now I can't start
> Chromium.

This is not the right list for the question. Ideally it should be
directed to a mint support list, but you may possibly get some help on
the ubuntu users list.  If you do ask on another list I suggest
answering the questions below there, which may help get an answer.

What do you mean you can't start it?  Missing from menu? Crashes when
you open it? Something else?

First, in a terminal, run
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
and see if there are any errors.

What happens if, in a terminal, your run
chromium-browser

Colin