LibreOffice bug - cannot load calc 5.1.4.2

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:51:02 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 2:26 PM, paulwheeler at cox.net
<paulwheeler at cox.net> wrote:
> LibreOffice bug - cannot load calc 5.1.4.2    28 June, 2017

> I created a new linuxmint installation. I installed libreOffice. I tried to
> look at a calc file. Got the attached error message.

> I have run linuxmint on this hardware and even the same version of mint for
> quite a while.

Linux Mint?!

That ".so" is provided by "libreoffice-calc". Have you tried
re-installing it? With "apt-get install --reinstall libreoffice-calc".

You should check whether it's installed automatically and, if it is,
mark it back as automatic after the re-install. With "apt-mark auto
libreoffice-calc".

But this stuff belongs on a Mint list...