Mail::Sender.pm - Can't use 'defined(@array)'

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue Jun 20 14:55:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 01:12:41PM +0100, Robie Basak wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:04:28PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > Let me know if there's a better channel I should use to signal this
> > kind of problems.
>
> Please check for and file a bug if there isn't one in the first
> instance. If you've only confirmed the bug in Ubuntu, you should file it
> against Ubuntu only.

This appears to be

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libmail-sender-perl/+bug/1549711

and

but note that this package is not team maintained, and that it has
been removed from the new Debian stable release.

Given the lack of interest in fixing this bug and that it has been
deprecated upstream, it should probably just be removed from Debian.
There appear to be plenty of alternatives and libemail-sender-perl
is packaged in Debian.

Dominic.