[kernel-hardening] Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc
Thu Jun 15 16:17:53 UTC 2017

Oh exaulted one, I am so sorry to have wasted your inbox space.
You see we all live for you, exalted aryan queen!

Some of us care about the legal aspects of "copyleft".
Without enforcement there is no reason for anyone to contribute to
linux.
There is a simple trade: we trade our labor for your labor.