Cannot find required packages

Edmond Condillac econ22 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:55:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to get started as an editor for the Ubuntu Manual Project on the version 18.04 LTS (Bionic beaver).  During installation of the upstream version of TeX Live to compile the manual successfully, the terminal command ~/Projects/ubuntu-manual-bionic/pkgs/install-pkgs.sh gives the error output as follows:

                                            Require package list is:
                                                                        ttf-arabeyes
                                                                        ttf-kacst

Kindly advise, if possible, how I may obtain these required missing packages, please.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest.

Kind regards

Edmond