Python2 demotion (moving from main to universe) in progress

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Dec 9 07:44:06 UTC 2017

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 23:24:52 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
>In any case, there is really very little point in tilting at this
>windmill now

Don Quixote doesn't need to worry about thinking about something
idiotic, since actually it's Sancho Panza who has to face the music.
However, the analogy fits perfect in this case.

In Germany we tend to self-flagellation, so instead of an "alter ego"
named "Don Quixote" who lets suffer somebody else for his failure, our
"alter egos" are usually "Michael Kohlhaas", who does face the music
himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kohlhaas