Looking for developers to backport fixes (as SRU) from Yakkety (or Debian) into Xenial

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 29 12:05:12 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-29 13:36, Amr Ibrahim wrote:
> I am looking for developers to backport fixes (as SRU) from Yakkety
> (or Debian) into Xenial. They are easy fixes as far as I know.

Also "easy fixes" take time to deal with.. The safest way to get it done
is to provide uploadable patches and ask for sponsorship.

If those bugs are important to you, why not give it a shot? I noticed
that Tim offered his assistance on one of the bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-weather/+bug/1555911/comments/3

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj